Water Fillable Plastic Barricades
fill the visual void between small portable barricades and concrete barriers.
Much less likely to fly through the air than drums or wood and metal barricades when clipped by moving vehicles.
RoadRunner traffic barricades are visually more substantial and command the respect of drivers.
alerts drivers sooner to safety hazards ahead.
Optional water or sand ballast can be added to 'anchor' barricades in place.
signage and reflective tape can be applied to suit customer or work zone requirements.
can be completely closed off thus preventing errant drivers from 'sneaking around' the traffic control device.
Ideal Parking Barricades
RoadRunner safety barricades are ideal as parking barricades for parking control in parking lots, garages and parkades.
at the base helps keep barricades in position over uneven ground and for the duration of the project. No additional components required. Not limited to level surfaces.
Hand Lift Pockets
at each end make light work of any job.
- Saves on back injuries!
saves up to 80% in transportation, storage and handling costs:
216 units, or over ¼ mile of continuous barricade can be shipped on one 53 ft. truck.
The rounded, smooth and relatively soft surfaces limit potential vehicular damage.
A traffic control device must be less hazardous than the hazard marked.
than most barricades. R-UT 66 polyethylene plastic barricades are patented and can last for decades.
Polyethylene used in RoadRunner plastic barricades is 100% recyclable and can include recycled material.
In All Weather...
Effective in all weather conditions. Water can be dosed with salt or an environmentally compatible antifreeze to prevent freezing. In the event of freezing, it's unlikely barricades will be damaged. All polyethylene in RoadRunner barricades is stabilized against ultraviolet light.
The RoadRunner Advantage
- 80% space saving when stacked.
- 40ft. container holds 150 units.
53ft container holds 270 units.
- 330 linear feet can be shipped by one-ton truck.
- Alignment tongue at base allows easy layout over uneven ground.
- Tongue design allows alignment in straight lines or curves down to 30 feet radius.
- Strapped fill cap and drain plug.
- Convenient hand lift pockets at each end.
- Full size forklift slots for lifting stacked units.
Also allows for surface run-off.
- 40" x 4" striped reflective tape on each side directs traffic to the left or to the right. (Engineered grade orange and white).
- Other signage can be applied.
- Optional cart for frequent relocation.
- Fast and easy deployment by one person.
More Great Advantages
- Many times more convenient than concrete. No heavy equipment needed.
- Effective in all weather conditions. Water can be dosed with road salt or non-toxic antifreeze. Freezing unlikely to cause damage.
- Less likely to fly through the air than drums or metal barricades when hit by moving vehicles. Not easily knocked or blown over.
- Good, clean solid look. Avoids the clutter and confusion of multi-device work zones. Driver can more quickly determine the changes ahead.
- 100% recyclable. May include recycled plastic.
RoadRunner traffic safety barricades are for visual guidance only.
Applications that require the redirection of an impacting high speed vehicle would use 'Jersey' style concrete barriers or the more massive style of cable connected water filled plastic barriers.