- Over 80% space and cost saving when stacked for transportation or storage.
- Over ¼ mile of barricade can be stored in the space of one 53 ft. Van (up to 270 units). Typical stacking height: 10 barricades.
- Service life is significantly longer than other barricades, thus reducing life cycle casts. We still see units in action of our first production run (15 years ago).
- The plastic barricades can be deployed and removed by a minimum of one person.
- Mechanical lifting equipment not necessary for handling individual units.
- Plastic Barricades reduce cost and handling. Avoids the cluttered and potentially confusing appearance when cones, posts, drums, tape, folding barricades, sand bags and roll-up fencing are used together.
- May save the cost of a traffic control person in some cases.
- The size reduces chance of theft.
Save time, money and clutter by specifying RoadRunner traffic barricades for a simpler, stronger message to drivers and at the same time use fewer devices.