SUMMARY SPECIFICATIONS Model R-UT 66
|Length (connected)||66||Weight (no ballast)||53 lbs. (24kg)|
|Height||38||Water Capacity||160 lbs. (73kg)|
|Width||30||Centre of Gravity (no ballast)||12" above base|
|Stacking Height||+7||Color choice||Orange or white|
|Max. ballast Water:||160 lbs. (73kg)||Max. ballast US Highways||45 lbs. (20kg)|
|Max. ballast Sand:||320 lbs. (146kg)||Max. ballast Federal Highways||100 lbs. (45kg)|
- 66” long, 38” high, 30” wide – tough polyethylene (71" - 1800 mm overall length including tongue.)
- Weighs 53 lbs empty, maximum 213 lbs water filled.
Note: Barricades must weigh no more than 100 lbs. each when used on Federal Highways
- 40 ft. container holds 150 units or more.
- 330 linear feet can be shipped by 1-ton truck.
- Hand lift pockets at each end make light work of any job - saves on back injuries.
- Tongue design allows alignment in straight lines or in curves down to 30 ft. radius.
- Strapped fill cap and drain plug.
- Full size forklift slots for lifting stacked units. Also allows for surface run-off.
- Very low centre of gravity means high stability: 12” from base when empty, 5” from base when water filled.
- No bulging of sides when water filled.
- Custom signage and flashers easily applied.
- No openings that would attract garbage disposal - cannot be used as a receptacle for paper cups, pop cans, hamburger wrappers and other garbage as is commonly seen in other water fillable devices.
Fast & Effective
Fast and easy deployment, in straight or curved lines of a highly visible and continuous plastic barricade with strong physical presence.
More positive visual delineation of public traffic and work areas in a uniform and consistent manner.
Compact Shipping & Storage
Over 80% space and cost saving when stacked for transportation or storage.
Over 1/4 mile of barricades can be shipped in one 53 ft. Van (216 barricades)
One Person Handling
The plastic barricades can be deployed and removed by a minimum of one person.
Mechanical lifting equipment is not necessary.
Can be deployed water filled or dry.
Low centre of gravity.
Not easily knocked or blown over.
- One cubic foot of water weighs 62 lbs.
- One cubic foot of dry sand weighs 100 lbs.
- One cubic foot of wet sand weighs 120 lbs.
Optional cart allows easy maneuverability where frequent relocation of the traffic barricades is required.
Lightweight, rugged plastic
- UV stabilized
- maintenance free polyethylene plastic.
Contact Us Today!
Send us your location, zip code and number of barricades and we will send you a factory direct quotation.
RoadRunner barricades: No hidden costs - just hidden savings!